Teacher Spotlight: Gayle
BCA’s transformative education begins with our youngest students. Meet first grade teacher Gayle Lynch and learn how she establishes a strong start for Uniting Learning with Purpose.
Make an Impact on Excellence and Affordability
By donating today, you make a direct impact on the excellence and affordability of every student’s BCA experience.
The Student Experience - $25,000
We invest in ongoing development of our faculty as they provide best educational practices in their classrooms.
- Attain Master’s degrees and Continuing Education Credits
- Achieve Certification to teach Advanced Placement Classes
- Receive Landmark School training to deliver proven teaching strategies to meet the needs of students with language-based learning disabilities.
- Participate in Educator’s Councils such as the American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL)
We develop student athletes who possess strong work ethic, team-work, self-confidence, and perseverance.
- Game Day Operations
- Outfitting Strength and Conditioning Room
- Enhancing our Track & Field Program
We celebrate the power of communication, creativity, and confidence instilled through theater, music, and visual arts.
- Massachusetts Educational Theater Guild Festival Participation
- Atelier Realist Painting Instruction
- Robust K-12 Musical Training
Expanding our Community Reach - $10,000
We invest in creating visibility for BCA within our region so that families seeking the education, faith, and values we offer know that BCA is an option. This requires:
- Daily social media presence,
- A vibrant, Informative website
- Development of videos, photography, and narrative to tell the many compelling stories of BCA students